અમારા Whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં Join થાઓ ક્લિક કરો> ગ્રુપમાં જોઇન થાઓ

17/5/2021 PARIVAR NO MALO SALAMAT ANE HUNFALO ALL ACTIVITY

17/5/2021 PARIVAR NO MALO SALAMAT ANE HUNFALO ALL ACTIVITY
Rajesh Prajapati

 17/5/2021 PARIVAR NO MALO SALAMAT ANE HUNFALO ALL ACTIVITY


Cinnamon: Here it is, what happened to Bolo?  Class teacher: Tinu now if you tell the story to Taj!  Tinu: No.  No.  I will not say.  Class teacher: No no, start the story.  Tinu was one Chucky, one was Chucky.  Cinnamon: I just understood why I needed my teeth by mixing my powder with honey.  If you apply me every morning and evening, I will get rid of toothache.  

વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાઓ ક્લિક અહીં કરો

Chavez, I get rid of the hustle and bustle.  • Two - three drops of my oil with sugar Tin: Sa .... Chase to ... I give relief from cold by drinking from today.  Let's start.  Because I have to take part in the storytelling by chewing my piece in my mouth.  Removes odors and strengthens teeth.  Cinnamon: Listen to tea.  Apart from this I am also useful in many other ways by dipping my powder in hot water. 


 Keeping weight under control by drinking.  Tinu: So what does he do in this, it is difficult to put my oil in my ear to show deafness.  Is removed.  Cinnamon: If I have indigestion, I remove it by mixing my powder in 3 lemon juice and drinking my powder with water and applying it on my face removes acne.  I also increase digestion.  Apart from dipping my powder in hot water, drinking increases the brightness of the eyes.  

વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાઓ ક્લિક અહીં કરો

• Tinu: Yeah, cinnamon, you stop vomiting a lot by drinking honey mixed with honey in a bowl.  Is it useful  • Me before meal with Ajma Class Teacher: Yes, then.  Eating opens the appetite.  “Cinnamon is cinnamon, • I have the benefit of chewing dry cough.  ”Meets and opens the sitting voice.  Cinnamon: load.   Tinu by mixing my powder in honey and eating: Hey, thank you.  We get rid of joint pain. 


 So far I have not been able to recognize you, but now I have been recognized in olive oil and honey.  Cinnamon falling hair by mixing and applying on the scalp: Come and I will stop others too.  Say the uses.  Walinda Primary School, Ta.  Dholera, Dist.  Ahmedabad-2 You have to be beautiful before you can be beautiful.  


વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાઓ ક્લિક અહીં કરો


17/5/2021 PARIVAR NO MALO SALAMAT ANE HUNFALO ALL ACTIVITY


આજના જંતર મંતરન વિડીયો


આજની રમતનો વિડીયો


આજની બાળવાર્તા 1નો વિડીયો


આજની પ્રવૃત્તિનો વિડીયો


આજની ચિત્રકલાનો વિડીયો


આજની બાળવાર્તા 2 નો વિડીયો


આજે આયુર્વેદ અને સ્વાસ્થ્ય વિભાગ 1નો વિડીયો


આજનું ગીત



વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાઓ ક્લિક અહીં કરો


Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.