અમારા Whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં Join થાઓ ક્લિક કરો> ગ્રુપમાં જોઇન થાઓ

UNALU VACATION BABAT NEWS

Unalu vacation babat samachar
Rajesh Prajapati

 UNALU VACATION BABAT NEWS


Presence of evidence.  Mom: Don't worry son!  A little bit of sugar kills the dizziness.  Golu: Dizziness?  Grandmother: Do you want to make winter a guest by throwing sugar in winter?  Golu, Chaal: Consuming my grains with honey in the kitchen with me.  Eliminate the problem of cold. 

JOIN EDUCATION GROUP

 ‘Pepper o pepper, • I need to mix my powder in honey and drink o pepper, I increase memory.  If you really have a toothache or bleeding, you need to keep it between your teeth and die by chewing: why did you remember this, Grandma, I am giving you relief.  Say?


  Grandmother with mint in respiratory problems: This golu is dizzy.  Adding in buttermilk removes the problem of drinking.  Pepper: If I have stomach problems with powdered ghee and sugar, taking it in grapes will make me dizzy and run away with a vertical tail.


  I find it very beneficial to mix the powder and eat it.  "Black pepper is solid, if the throat gets sore, ghee and cures your dizziness.  Eating with sugar proved to be very useful. Grandma: I think you are a black hero.  I also get rid of cough.  Shall I tell everyone about your uses?  તો Even if there is gas in the stomach, my pepper: why not?  Grandmother. 

JOIN EDUCATION GROUP

 The intake is beneficial so that in cooking everyone uses my • my powder mixed with ghee.  The rashes on the skin are removed and put in the cooking of the eyes and two, three or two, weakness is also removed.  Then eat as many fritters as you like.  • Sesame seeds in the problem of joint pain: Pepper, if you really warm me with black diamond oil and apply it on the place of pain, the pain also goes away.  Grandmother: Listen to me. 


 To avoid heart disease, eat a teaspoon of my “black pepper, put the powder in a glass of water and go swimming every day.  I am very useful if drunk in the morning.  Pepper: Thank you Grandma, come on.  0 Walinda Primary School, Ta.  Dholera, Dist.  Ahmedabad-2.


JOIN EDUCATION GROUP



સ્કૂલો 1લી મેં થી ઉનાળુ વેકેશન જાહેર કરવા માટે માંગ ઉઠી


ઉનાળુ વેકેશન બાબત ન્યૂઝ


ઉનાળુ વેકેશન બાબતે શૈક્ષિક મહાસંઘની રજૂઆત


ઉનાળુ વેકેશન બાબતે રાજ્ય સંઘની રજુઆત




Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.