અમારા Whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં Join થાઓ ક્લિક કરો> ગ્રુપમાં જોઇન થાઓ

NMMS PART 4 SCIENCE ONLINE QUIZ

Nmms quiz, nmms online quiz, NMMS PARIKSHA GUJARAT ,NMMS QUIZ IN GUJARATI
Rajesh Prajapati

 NMMS PART 4 SCIENCE ONLINE QUIZ 

the 7th power to answer based on the number that writes the number is beyond me.  "She came.  But by then I changed the number of my subtraction from self-study: write 50, then asked: now?  Education reached the level of mastery.   If two numbers of high school happened .... if 18 number was taken then the teachers of statistics came to meet him, some conversation was going on, another number 58 will be obtained by changing the order. 


JOIN EDUCATIONAL UPDATE GROUP


 'It's better not to go there when the adults are talking or in between I took the first number 61 so it is not good to say the second number.  Also became the method of calculation 466..  Forgetting all this, I ran there saying, "After getting two numbers, now the third step has reached .....  Both numbers have to be subtracted from large to small.  Is a large number, so 181 out of 481 will have to be subtracted, everyone's attention was focused on me.  What I want to say is find the difference between the numbers you have taken.


 'Excluded?  "I was shocked to remember that.  My face pale I said: Yes, the answer came, done.  I returned quickly.  Dad called me, ‘Hey!  Brother, don't tell me the answer.  Come on, put three lifts in their laps, take another amount of figures with what I got, why change the figures, do another experiment on those gurus and give approval.  


I make numbers and show the difference between numbers.  Finding the Difference Gastari started giving instructions on the steps.  Subtract the smallest number from the larger number.  I found it difficult to give subtraction instructions properly.  After getting the answer from the father, the figure came in place of the unit and got the necessary help.  Today I understand that the only number I have to learn the language is to say it out loud.  I must have made you so strong. 


NMMS PART 4 SCIENCE ONLINE QUIZ 


QUIZ PLAY KARVA CLICK HERE


JOIN EDUCATIONAL UPDATE GROUP




Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.