અમારા Whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં Join થાઓ ક્લિક કરો> ગ્રુપમાં જોઇન થાઓ

20/1/2022 HOME LEARNING AND GUJARAT EDU NEWS UPDATE

20/1/2022 HOME LEARNING AND GUJARAT EDU NEWS UPDATE
Rajesh Prajapati

 20/1/2022 HOME LEARNING AND GUJARAT EDU NEWS UPDATE


Humor We met to celebrate my reading 'Library Week'.  This is the first time they have met after two years of coronas.  Greetings to all of you present here and to all who are watching this program on Facebook. 


 I am thankful to the Gujarat Vishwakosh Trust and to the heart of Vishwakosh Trust Kumarpalbhai Desai for giving me the opportunity to inaugurate the exhibition glorifying the library at the beginning of the Library Week celebrations on Tuesday.  I do not believe that I have any special qualifications as the inaugural speaker of such an exhibition, but I am one of those who love books with all my heart. 


 I was fascinated with books from the fourth standard of primary school.  Anandashankar Dhruv refers to his school textbooks as his childhood friends.  My first childhood companion was the textbook 'Saurashtra Vanchanmala' assigned for Gujarati 4th standard.  My satsang was constantly going on with this companion.  Read the textbook texts frequently.  


The word 'poetry' was unknown at that time, but I used to sing the poems of that textbook aloud myself.  Ba also listened to me with great interest so I also got the superstition that I sing very well.  It is too late to know that Baa listens with interest only because of filial piety - so this superstition has survived for a very long time.  


The habit of reading textbooks frequently persisted until the tenth standard - after which he became a primary school teacher at the age of only eighteen and a secondary school teacher after graduation.  It was a coincidence that I taught thirteen years at both these levels.  After this, he had to be involved in the production of Gujarati subject textbooks for twenty four years in 'Gujarat State School Textbook Dal'.  


Most of the literary works that I studied and the works that I taught were re-read.  Some of the later masterpieces also came in contact with textbooks.  Due to this, the best works of Gujarati literature continued to be studied.  Excellent scholars were consulted for the purpose of editing textbooks.  Because of this he came to understand the essence and essence of literature.  


Fifth, when I was studying standard, my elder brother Himmatbhai once took me to the public library of our village Savarkundla.  The building of this library was on the way to and from school.  The library building 13.

*✍️ધોરણ-3 ગુજરાતી*

*✍️ધોરણ-4 હિન્દી*

*✍️ધોરણ-5 અંગ્રેજી*

*✍️ધોરણ-6 અંગ્રેજી*

*✍️ધોરણ-7 અંગ્રેજી*

*✍️ધોરણ-8 અંગ્રેજી*

*✍️ધોરણ-9 વિજ્ઞાન*

*✍️ધોરણ-11 ભૌતિક વિજ્ઞાન*


પગાર ચકાસણી બાબત રાષ્ટ્રીય શૈક્ષિક મહાસંઘ ગુજરાત રજુઆત 19/1/2022


કોવિડ 19 અંતર્ગત ખાસ રજાઓનો લાભ આપવા બાબત રજુઆત અહીંથી વાંચો






Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.