અમારા Whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં Join થાઓ ક્લિક કરો> ગ્રુપમાં જોઇન થાઓ

JILLA FER CAMP UPDATE 2021

JILLA FER CAMP UPDATE 2021
Rajesh Prajapati

 JILLA FER CAMP UPDATE 2021


JILLA ARAS PARAS CAMP VALSAD


Not celebrated.  In this online education, I can't even talk to my teacher like we run this corona with our tails up.  And if it's Corona, you can star.  I miss my school, my friends and your teachers can meet again.  Teachers are remembered.  Gummu jumps up and says to me, "Really!  That was quickly Tapu's phone call yesterday.  

JOIN EDUCATION WHATSAPP GROUP 

How good it would be if his grandfather became Korana.  Then say, “Today I have symptoms.  He has been admitted to the hospital by swearing on my brother-in-law's samosa.  Telling him a very nice story.  How am I, from today all the precautions taken by my father would be fun!  The sooner the better.  I will keep and touch this corona.  


I don't know, when will this corona go?  Today, in my dreams of taking my pillow and killing him again, I started to finish it and the slogan was "Go Corona Go" but you woke him up.  ”Began to apply.  Seeing Gapu, everyone said, "Son, we started talking to this Korana, 'Go Korona Go', and laughter did not end in dreams, but in reality."  To end.  


I liked it and immediately said, "But why will it happen, Dad?"  "We can finish it with caution," Dad said.  Gammu says, "Caution?  Dad said, "Yes, be careful, we wear masks."  Keep a distance of two yards from other people, wash your hands with sanitizer or soap for twenty seconds every now and then, avoid going to crowded places, don't go out of the house without work, clean the thing brought from outside and let it fall for twenty four hours  School, At.  Nickname, Ta.  Tankara, Dist.  Morbi-20 Children want love, not things.  


JOIN EDUCATION WHATSAPP GROUP 


વલસાડ જિલ્લા અરસ પરસ બદલી કેમ્પ જીઆર 12/5/2021




Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.