અમારા Whatsapp ગ્રુપમાં Join થાઓ ક્લિક કરો> ગ્રુપમાં જોઇન થાઓ

GUJARATI PRARTHNA NI PDF DOWNLOAD KARO

Prayer means to take care of the Creator of life. Prayer is to remember the Lord. Prayer is a messenger carrying the voice of the Spirit to God.Prayer means to take care of the Creator of life. Prayer is to remember the Lord. Prayer is a messenger carrying the voice of the Spirit to God.
Rajesh Prajapati
GUJARATI PRARTHNA NI PDF DOWNLOAD KARO

Prayer means to take care of the Creator of life.
Prayer is to remember the Lord.
Prayer is a messenger carrying the voice of the Spirit to God.




Prayer is the first step to receiving the Lord.
Prayer is a symbol of faith, sabbath and faith.
Prayer is the medicine of meditation, illness, and cure.

Prayer is the link between the soul and God.
Prayer is the herb of life.
Prayer means the karma of religion and the march of karma.
Prayer is the culmination of receiving the Lord.

Prayer is the key to the morning and the chain of dusk.
'Prayer' to spread mutual love
This is my prayer to you, my Lord!
The heartbeat of my heart
Wreak havoc

To my joy as well as to mourn, I totally
I could easily sign, so much force would give me.
It is also possible for those who are grieving.

This joy is hard to bear,
My Nath, so I pray for this joy
I can sign, give me that force!

My love, for someone to inspire me to succeed in a service,
Give me such strength

Hey me, Nath! Give this force, that I to any poorNever hated and big
Don't wrap my head around a sunburned, pregnant woman.
Even with the unfailing words of the routine, I am uplifting for my mind
Give me the power that I can make a ladder

GUJARATI PRARTHNA NI PDF DOWNLOAD KARO
All prarthna pdf
Monday to saturday prarthna pdf
Download prayer pdf
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.